Hi Robert, thanks for joining us today. We’d love for you to start by introducing yourself.
TNI Design was originally the interior design department of The Next Idea Restaurant Consultancy, (an International concept development agency specializing in restaurants, hotels and cafes).
Our clients were so impressed with our restaurant designs they would ask us to design their office or home or another building; as such it became a bit weird as we were designing luxury houses yet our online presence was all about restaurants.
In 2015, we launched TNI Design into its own entity and developed the business separately as a Design and Architecture Agency.
I’m sure you wouldn’t say it’s been obstacle free, but so far would you say the journey have been a fairly smooth road?
Ha ha – it is never a smooth road when starting a business, even as an offshoot of another business. Our challenges range from finding the right team, partners and of course clients.
Covid was of course a struggle as our main client base closed down, and we were forced to pivot our services and address new markets with limited experience.
Alright, so let’s switch gears a bit and talk business. What should we know?
Based in Los Angeles, TNI Design [http://www.tnidesign.com] specializes in architecture, interior design and landscape design.
We provide the following services:
Architectural Design and Drawings
Interior Design & Roll out Formatting
3d photo realistic rendering
Site Surveys and as-Built Drawings (see video – https://youtu.be/SG5zDZF_6nQ
Rendered 3d video walkthroughs (360° Virtual Tours)
Landscaping design and drawings
Autocad 2d drawings
Revit 3d drawings
Commercial and Domestic Kitchen plans
Our team includes Architects, Draftsmen, Designers and visualizers who collectively provide our services to contractors, developers, private individuals and businesses.
We cover restaurants, offices, residential, hotels and the majority of commercial building types.
Please review our website at https://www.tnidesign.com
I think there are a few things that set us apart from our competitors:
1) Our pricing is intentionally below market, yet we provide a very high quality and creative service, comparable with the best in class. This has helped us gain traction in the market, as well as increase our volume.
2) We are considered very creative, coming up with a unique designs and architectural solutions which our clients love
3) Our full-service approach makes renovations and new builds much easier for clients, given they have just one project manager and don’t have to manage multi agencies and / or individuals
4) Our franchise services have been very well received in the market. Given we provide a comprehensive design and development service for Restaurant Franchise groups who need a consistent service provider, we have attracted some great brands to our client portfolio.
What matters most to you?
Creativity, service, accuracy, and being on time – I think as artists we often forget that our clients are paying us for these four primary elements. They all matter equally and having the discipline to provide all four service quadrants is highly challenging and awarding at the same time.
With that said, in our line of work, sustainability and the environment are hugely important, if there was a 5th value in our work it is to be as planet-friendly as possible.
- Website: https://www.tnidesign.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tnidesign/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TNIdesignLA
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChZId7e8a2IWUVxq6gNrB3g